I’ve got the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD from Izabela, and I feel truly honoured. Izabela has a photoblog with wonderful photos, take a look here: Shutter effects Izabela Benisz Photography. Thank you so much Izabela for the nomination and the inspiration!
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the blogger we read for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
So let’s go… 7 things about me:
1. My first real role on stage was Dorothy in the Wizard from Oz, when I was 7 years old. I sang “Somewhere over the Rainbow”, and I still love that song.
2. I wanted to be a baker when I was a child.
3. I always start new projects without ending the old ones…
4. I lost 14 kg (almost 28 Pounds) the last 14 days(!)
5. I love “blue” perfumes, my favorites are bulgari blue and d&g light blue.
6. I never travel anywhere without a strong coloured silk scarf.
7. I love the autumn and to run through all the falling leaves! I’m like a child every year running and jumping in the parks!
My nominees (in no particular order):
Have fun with your nominations! I hope you will all get some new readers and that you find some new beautiful blogs to follow. Take care, yours Malin